Saturday, October 14, 2023

Why do the heathen rage? On the fatalism of the non-believer.

Imagine how it could be without faith in God, or love the brethren.  No wonder some of the unbelievers are so angry and "fatalistic".

Thankfully, we have the promise, and we know every good thing comes from God.

I cannot know Jesus through another person's acquaintance with him. No, I must know him myself; I must know him on my own account. It will be an intelligent knowledge--I must know him, not as the visionary dreams of him, but as the Word reveals him.
 
-Charles Haddon #spurgeon
 
Pray for our brethren, of course, but also include those out of belief, that they may come to faith and know the mercy of our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

new group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FV7dX5JiIciAbA4R5PM2Rz Jesus and more Jesus.  Join in.