Tuesday, November 14, 2023

El perdon de Jehovah!

If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared(respected; venerate).

(we are already forgiven, friends, dead to sin, freedom not to sin, but freedom from sin--when we grasp the nature of this truth which Paul puts in the "mystery" of the Gospel, our hearts become so much lighter!)

I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

And of course, as a Southern Baptist, "just an old sinner saved by grace", the Lord had mercy on me!

Psalm 130 was in one of the One Year devotionals this morning, btw.  I assume tomorrow morning is Psalm 131, along with a reading in Proverbs 28.  If anyone wants to jump in, then have at it, my friends.

Oh Jehovah, si tienes presente los pecados, ¿quién podrá, oh Señor, mantenerse en pie?

Pero en ti hay perdón, para que seas reverenciado.
 
Yo espero en Jehovah; mi alma espera. En su palabra he puesto mi esperanza.

El perdon de Jehovah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

new group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FV7dX5JiIciAbA4R5PM2Rz Jesus and more Jesus.  Join in.