Saturday, September 30, 2023

heart for the gospel, update of the week

Its a shame to have a heart for the Good News and not accept it.

Its also a shame to have a heart for the Good News and not share it.

I felt the love of my Creator many times this past week, and I relented from sharing it with my friends.  That said, I shared some Gospel messages on Facebook.

God loves you; Christ is an adequate proof friends, and should remove all doubt.

I shared on the book of Acts where the local leaders were upset, telling the magistrate about Paul and Silas:  "these are the men that have shook the world, and now they are come here!".

We are come here.

We love you and ask pretty much nothing of you but to love another, as Christ has loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

new group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FV7dX5JiIciAbA4R5PM2Rz Jesus and more Jesus.  Join in.