Tuesday, September 19, 2023

the balding, the roadside. a somewhat coy ministry update.

It was Joyce Meyer that was saying, "if you're bald before you get saved, you're gonna be bald after you're saved."

I rather entertain the idea that my hair went home to be with the Lord, a number of years back; leaving a particularly picturesque scalp shining.

----

I had came up with a roadside ministry thing this morning, spreading a blurb of the Gospel around and then the potential pitfalls, only dimly imagined.  So marked with enthusiasm for the notion, giving an hour or two a day to God and His son, that I could hardly dampen that enthusiasm by imagining what wiles the enemy might send my way.

Basically, its a volunteer thing, out in public, in the public eye, and God gave me the enthusiasm, so that hopefully is His seal of approval on the thing--my spirit wouldn't be too dampened awfully if I got a public reproach for my efforts.

----

Safe from a Delilah, and pestering strangers on the street about the wonders of the Lord.

But for the mercies of God.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

new group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FV7dX5JiIciAbA4R5PM2Rz Jesus and more Jesus.  Join in.